Out of stock
Our Srivatsa Mala features faceted clear quartz and a golden śrīvatsa, or endless knot symbol guru bead.
INTENTION: Wisdom & Compassion
CHAKRA: Heart & Aura
The srivatsa, or endless knot represents the inter twining of wisdom and compassion. It is one of the Eight Auspicious Symbols in Buddhism.
Clear Quartz embodies the concept of clarity. It is said to help establish a strong, clear connection to the higher self, bring clarity of thought and purpose to one’s mind and heart.
- 7mm faceted quartz mala beads
- gold-plated bronze knot symbol guru bead
- gold-plated bronze spacers
- knotted on white color cord with golden thread intertwined
- cream color silk tassel wrapped in golden thread